C:\Program Files (x86)\A plus C Systems\uplook\Agent\Uplook.Agent.Service.exe
uses HTTP/HTTPs protocol and by default, it connects with uplook server through port 21200 (Basic communication, transferring data from monitoring and scan results). Communication the other way round is not possible.
- Master-Server connection uses NET TCP protocol and by default it is a connection made on port 21300. In case that SSL certificate is used, uplook Master uses HTTPS protocol on the same port as agent does (by default: 21200)
- Connection from Direct PC level (Desktop view) is expectional – Master Console connects directly with the agent; uplook server is omitted. This connection is coded basing on keys generated by server and agent, directed later to Master Console. Master-Agent connection is always maintained through 22100 port. It is not a port set to connect Server and Agent and this matter cannot be changed.
- Default port to connect with PostgreSQL server: 5432
- Direct PC Proxy – A fucntion allowing you to connect with other computers outside your network through Direct PC (e.g. a laptop in an employee’s house). To maintain the connection, 22200 port is used.
- Statlook Web – an internet platform of statlook system. By default it works on 80 port (for HTTP protocol) or 443 (for HTTPS protocol)