Statlook Web is a new tool considered to be a successor of UWP, designed and written from a scratch. In case you have been using UWP until now, it is necessary to perform several actions in order for Statlook Web to work flawlessly.
- By using ‘Add or remove programs“[appwiz.cpl], uninstall the old version of UWP.
- Proceed to the location in which you want to install the web platform.
- Delete the remaining elements from the previous installation. Caution – do not delete the whole catalogue, just its content will do.
- Provided the catalogue is empty you may proceed to Statlook Web installation. Remember – install it in place of the old platform so you can omit additional configuration of IIS server (the previous configuration settings will work fine with the new platform).
- After first upload of the website you will be asked for directing a new Uplook server and its port. Remember – the port should correlate with the settings within Uplook Server Configuration (default 21100).