New features 11.4.1
- Saving widgets in sequences
- No session timeout limit for statlook Web
- Managing virtual directories in IIS.
- Optimized opening of employee cards – “Activity” tab
- Optimized generation of used application report
- Optimizing equipment/personnel tree for a big number of defined groups
- Adding an e-mail validator in “Subscribers” field on an incident card
- E-mail notifications include the information about a type of change (“Reported a new incident”,
“Added a new comment” etc.)
- E-mail notifications – better comment previews
- Modifying e-mail notifications concerning changes in reports – ‘REPLY-TO’ field
- Solved: errpr during launching the application (white screen) in Internet Explorer
- Solved: invalid incident description saving (quick add) – the description was saved as a plain text, not as html
- Solved: Invalid re-directing for ‘Welcome’ view ’.
- Solved: A secod notification about upcoming due date was not working.
- Solved: Saving a picture that contained a colour palette resulted in an exception: “There appeared an error in GDI+ interface”.
- Solved: Sending a notification in helpdesk resulted in an exception: “There appeared a generic error in GDI+ interface”.
- A code that restores foreign keys in transtaltion charts (ML) was added.